Thursday, July 5, 2012

SUMMER'S CHILD

Hi All

Okay, so blogging doesn’t come easy for me, but I think the time has come. With my 67th publication due out soon, I think this might be the time to start.

For those of you who don’t know me, I started writing in 1961 while I was still in high school. After more rejections than I care to think about, I turned to e-pubs. I signed my first contract In July of 2003. My first book, SUMMER’S CHILD was published on June 16, 2003, the same day my twin grandsons, Tanner & Tyler Brown were born. This book is published by Whiskey Creek Press and like all my books can be accessed through my websitee at http://www.derr-wille.com/

Over the next few weeks, I want to introduce my friends, family, fans and hopefully new fans to the characters featured in my books. For more information on where to purchase my books check out my website. Also there are several of my books available on Kindle and Nook.

On Monday July 9, I will begin the discussion about SUMMER'S CHILD complete with character interviews for Solveig, AJ and Libby. Please feel free to comment or ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment