RICK'S SECOND INTERVIEW
- I'm told you're flight arrived in Copenhagen before Janice got in. Did you have any idea the two of you would be sharing a room for the next two weeks? What do you think? When I came out of the shower, I was shocked to see a woman in my room. Not just any woman, but Janice Walters. At least the voice belonged to her. I certainly didn't expect to see a beautiful woman with dark hair and a slim body behind that voice.
- Considering you couldn’t get another room, how do you feel about having a surprise roommate for the entire tour? I hate to admit it, but after seeing her, I looked forward to it. Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not a womanizer. I'm a flirt, but I'm not a chest. Of course, if I had a change with Janice, I wouldn't say no.
- Inga Einerson is your tour guide for the company offering this tour. Is she someone you might be interested in? Inga's a child. Oh, she can put on the charm. I'm sure she's out to add another notch to her belt. I've run across people like her before. Let's face it, after meeting Janice, I don't want to settle for second best.
JANICE'S SECOND INTERVIEW
- I've heard about your flight delay. Is it a bad omen about things to come? Of course it is. First our flight from Chicago was delayed, then when I finally made it to my room, I ran smack dab into a half naked Rick Parker.
- When Rick couldn't get another room, how did you feel about sharing a room with him for the entire two week tour? Of course I didn't LIKE it, but there was nothing else I could do. I've often fantasized about sharing a room with a hot guy, but when push came to shove, I decided to grin and bear it.
- Do you see Inga Einerson as competition? What do you mean competition? Let's face it, she could easily be my daughter. Any man would be a fool to pick me over her. As much as I'd like Rick to notice me, I doubt it will happen.
Many years ago, when I was a travel agent, I escorted twenty senior citizens on a two week tour of Scandinavia. Unlike Janice Walters, I didn't have a hot guy in my room, but I did enjoy a wonderful tour. Of course, everything that happened on the tour itself is the truth. Those senior citizens who accompanied me were some of the greatest people I've ever met. I thank them all for such wonderful material for this book.
THE TOUR is now available at Kindle for $3.99.